- Take Your Business on the Road! What kind of business? You might be surprised. Mobile pet grooming is popular, but it’s possible to pretty up people from a trailer, too. A European businesswoman came up with the idea for La Lacquerie, a mobile mani/pedi business, when she was grabbing lunch at a food truck.
- Show off in a Parade! Thanks to Wild Republic, we got to enjoy the ride (vicariously, at least).
- Snag some family time. Is owning a trailer the key to having a happy family? We don’t have conclusive proof, but there’s definitely some convincing evidence. In Northeast Ohio, camping is just one way our customers have “fun with a hitch.”
- Work from anywhere. You can park a trailer on a job site and call it your office, or you can create an office you can haul to any job site. Bright lights, 110-v electrical service, a back-up generator, dry erase boards and a durable, good-looking, no-skid floor? Call us about customizing your cargo trailer/new office: 440.232.4311
- Downsize. Surely you’ve heard of the tiny houses trend? It’s really on a roll.
What do you use your trailer for? We’d love to hear from you! Want to be featured on our blog? Please contact us.
Since 1935, we’ve helped our customers use their trailers for work & play, in some surprising and creative ways. www.JTIinc.com 440.232.4311