Sadly, there’s always a last trip of the boating season. But, there’s a silver lining: the minute you decide that boating weather is over in NE Ohio, you can cheer up and start looking forward to next season!
SEE OUR SPECIAL OFFER: Bring us your winterized boat, we will clean & repack your trailer’s bearings, AND STORE YOUR BOAT ’til spring, for just $300.
Tips for Stowing Your Boat Trailer For the Winter
- MAKE SURE YOU REPACK YOUR BEARINGS after your last outing.
- Rinse all residue off your boat trailer and wipe it down.
- Check the condition of your rollers and boards.
- Ensure wiring is in good shape and that all lights work.
- If possible, park the trailer so your tires are on concrete or asphalt. If you are storing the boat on grass or earth, place boards under the tires to help reduce dry rot.
Now… who’s counting the days ’til spring?!
People who depend on their trailers depend on JTI. Since 1935, we’ve been Cleveland’s Trailer & Hitch experts. Yes, we love to sell new trailers. We also love to help people keep their trailers working safely for a long, long time. Need trailer repair (new axle?), routine maintenance, parts, or something else? Call or stop in to see why our customers have stuck with us for 80 years.